Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Picture time

It's been my experience that kids are good for one picture and then they've had enough! Every time we go for professional pictures or even "organized" pictures at home, the only picture where everyone is happy and at least facing the camera is the very first picture. I don't know why I even try to get other pictures. I just keep abusing myself trying to get the "perfect" picture. Oh well. Hopefully I've learned my lesson for the next pictures.

First picture


Last Picture


See what I mean?!?


5 comments:

Cam and Chelle said...

teehee! They are so cute!

Liz said...

Julie, they look so cute! Wondering which one will be on your xmas cards...hmmmm? At least your kids look at the camera. Mine doesn't even look. You will see when I call you over today for a family portrait of our own.

Todd and Lisa said...

That's so true! I do the same thing, though. That first picture is really cute---they are all looking at the camera and smiling! You must be magic---I'm inviting you over the next time we take pictures. My kids won't even look at the camera. Good job!

JBrianneJahn said...

All I see is another round of Murphy children :c)

Lost in Jello said...

Your kids are so cute. Mine are the same way, they can't be nice for more then one picture and then its a battle. :)