Monday, September 29, 2008

New House color!!



Oh I forgot! We painted the outside of our house last weekend. Here's a picture of the work in progress. I love it and I think our neighbors love it even more. Anything is better than the school bus yellow (or worse) our house was.

2 comments:

Todd and Lisa said...

Love the new house color! I'm excited to see it in person. I'm glad you added some pictures of your kids (not that I don't see them very often). They are very cute! I love that Jared wears his Cars shirt all the time, it makes me feel better that Kai wears his pirate shirt all the time! Boys are so funny. We'll have to get together soon and hang out.

Cam and Chelle said...

Heehee! Love the updates.. now I need to get on mine and update! Cute pics of your kiddies, too! Love 'em!