Monday, September 29, 2008

Here's Kira at the apple farm. We had lots of fun picking apples and running around like hooligans. Kira especially loves being goofy for the camera.


Here's Jared holding an apple he picked. He loves eating apples!

This is at the "end of summer" Elder's quorum party! Kira and Jared love the pool!!

Happy Carli!


Everybody in the crib. I have silly kids.


I love this picture. Jared is so sweet and also loves to be a boy!! We stopped in Kingman, AZ to see some Route 66 memorabilia on our way home from New Mexico. Ed's family had a reunion in White Rock (just outside of Santa Fe). Anyway, in Kingman, there was a real train the kids could climb on. It had three cars - the engine, a regular car, and the caboose. Jared was absolutely thrilled.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love your pictures Julie! And I love you new house color too. You guys did an amazing job! You want to come do mine? All the kids look so happy and cute. You have such cute kids and a great family. We love you guys and love spending time with you. You know how much Hailey loves all of you...especially baby Carli! Good job on the blog and keep them coming. See ya tomorrow maybe.