Well, I finally gave in to technology and got a blog. I'm not sure what to do with it, so I'll copy what everyone else does - pics, exciting news, day-to-day stuff, etc... Anyway, I'll try to keep it updated so everyone can see what an "exciting" life I lead. :) Happy blogging to all!
5 comments:
That's exactly what you are supposed to do!
Hooray! A blog! Congrats on joining the ranks!
Julie-I am so proud of you! Finally you did it! You will love it, become somewhat addicted and what great geneology you are doing. Do I sound like a blogging freak? Well, although I see you tons and talk to you 20 times a day I'm sure I will always see and enjoy learning something new about the fam. Congrats again and we love ya guys! www.thaandersons.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you FINALLY got a blog! I'm excited to see pics of your cute kids and hear the day-to-day (though I see you a lot, too). E-mail your e-mail address to me so I can invite you to our family blog (aren't you excited?). Talk to you soon!
Update Update!!
Post a Comment